Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Tiles from Zentangle®

Zentangle ® has new tiles available that are just beyond yummy!
They are called Renaissance Tiles and are a beautiful antique color.
On this one I used black Mircon Pen, Zig Memory System pen (pure brown),
graphite shading and white Gel Pen highlights. 

Zentangle ® has new tiles available that are just beyond yummy!
They are called Renaissance Tiles and are a beautiful antique color.
On this one I used black Mircon Pen, Zig Memory System pen (pure brown),
graphite shading and white Gel Pen highlights.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I saw this on facebook and just wanted to tell you how absolutely awesome these pieces are! I am just starting to play a bit more with my Renaissance tiles, thank you so much for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Brenda, please share your work, I love to see how everyone else treats the new tiles. To be honest I was a bit skeptical, as I didn't care for the Black paper with the white pen. But these are so different. I love them. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Peace,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete